This works for me. I have 20 users. Unfortunately, I have to do this once in a while for each of them:
1. Cloose all applications
2. Close / disable startup applications (such as skype, messenger, or any background application)
3. Start/Settings/Control Panel/Internet Options/Delete Browsing History/Delete All (in passwords)
4. Also delete files and settings stored by add-ons (check) and click ok
5. Close all windows, and files, (just in case) nothing has to be open
6. Go to Start/run
7. Type in the open: %temp%
8. Press enter
9. Start deleting the temp files
10. You might not be able to delete some of the files, because ther are in use. Leave them alone.
11. When you get the error: Error Deleting file or folder click ok and continue deleting some of the files by type
12. When you are done. Reboot the computer
13. try accessing your companyweb or sharepoint site again.