Loading C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\MWSBAR.DLL

Closed
atik - May 8, 2011 at 11:18 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - May 8, 2011 at 03:05 PM
Hello,
how can i solved "Error Loading C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\MWSBAR.DLL" this problem Without setup Windows XP

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
May 8, 2011 at 03:05 PM
First, "mwsbar.dll" is associated with the "My Web Search" toolbar which is downloaded and installed with several different free products. The first step is simple: go to Control Panel, Add or Remove Programs... and look for and uninstall "My Web Search Bar". It can actually be present under several different names

Even though My Web Search is not spyware, it's apparently flagged by some anti-spyware utilities. So my next recommendation is, of course, to make sure you're running a good, up-to-date spyware scan.

Your problem was probably caused by an anti-virus or malware program that removed the program but did not remove the "browser helper" from Internet Explorer. I suggest you Google "my web search" for removal instructions.

Good Luck