Playstation 3 network

Solved/Closed
stickyfingers34 - May 8, 2011 at 05:07 PM
peterjacky Posts 1 Registration date Friday June 17, 2011 Status Member Last seen June 17, 2011 - Jun 17, 2011 at 04:43 AM
Hello,
everytime i try to get on to playstation 3 network it always tell me that playstation three network is undergoing maintence and you guys said that this hacker stuff would be fixed by may 4 and its may 8 so please tell me how i can get back online and play my games and have fun like i use to

Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
May 8, 2011 at 05:10 PM
Playstation is still rebuilding their system, so you guess is as good as anybody else's.

Read the papers, listen to the news. You may be the one to tell everybody.

Regards
Yeah i agree japanese and US PSN have most up-to-date posts but even they avoid and have not specified any time frame from there last press conference in japan they say the are doing ever thing they can so we all just have to wait but when its back the news will spreed like wildfireYeah i agree japanese and US PSN have most up-to-date posts but even they avoid and have not specified any time frame from there last press conference in japan they say the are doing ever thing they can so we all just have to wait but when its back the news will spreed like wildfire
stickyfingers34
May 8, 2011 at 05:43 PM
Thanks i will keep that in mind