Blank screen on toshiba laptop

Closed
Maria T - May 9, 2011 at 10:02 AM
XevenSecond Posts 40 Registration date Sunday November 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 12, 2011 - May 9, 2011 at 06:37 PM
Hello,

My laptop is a Toshiba Satellite A135-S4417 with Windows Vista. One day I was using Mozilla Firefox and the screen froze. I didn't have time to deal with it then and there so I just put it in sleep mode and left. I come back hours later and when i try to turn it back on the light from the power button is blue (indicating it's on) but the screen is blank. I took out the battery and then put it back in but the screen still remains blank. It doesn't go to the welcome screen and the fan is barely running. All that's on is the light indicating it's on. I unplugged it and let the battery drain then turned it back on but it still didn't work! I did the whole trick where i took out the battery, unplugged the laptop, pressed the power button for 60 seconds, repluggd it, and tried to turn it on but it still didn't work! even thought the battery was out. Please help me. I'd really appreciate some advice.

Thank you!

Related:

1 response

XevenSecond Posts 40 Registration date Sunday November 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 12, 2011 5
May 9, 2011 at 06:37 PM
i advice you to open your computer check the RAM and release it and clean and now try to ruturn again and open your computer before you relese the ram check if battery is connected remove the batter before remove the RAM and if not working again IF YOUR RAM IS NOT FUNCTION TRY TO USE ANOTHER RAM my laptop too is crashing like your the damage is RAM causing of over use and over hit thats my advice