Low speed for downloading video from youtube

Closed
rony - May 10, 2011 at 10:51 PM
 rony - Jun 5, 2011 at 11:39 AM
Hello, sir it's working.thank's for ur help
ADSL2+Router is a modem or router?
i' m using this device for connecting internet.is it good or not?

when i' m downloading from torrent,some speed taken for uploading,what is happened in that time?what is the use of that thing?

how to increase the downloading speed of videos from youtube or any other website.
now i'm using internet download manager,it give speed upto 25kb to 35kb,
if there is any way to increase upto 50kb,
windows 7ultimate,internet explorer 9,
pls help me sir,waiting for ur favourable rply
Related:

1 response

computers245 Posts 15 Registration date Monday May 16, 2011 Status Member Last seen May 19, 2011
May 16, 2011 at 08:43 PM
hello rony, i think that its a modem router. what brand is the modem? your internet bandwidth might be slow there, but just in case you hadn't tried, you can go and download a program that can speed up your computer and internet speed. google 'pcsoftzone'( it's something like a torrent by the way, but this downloading process doesn't need a p2p software, just normally download it from the website.) In that page, look for the search bar, and search for 'avg'. after it's done, scroll down and look for 'avg pctuneup'. you will have to download the setup files and the serials seperately. after its downloaded follow the instructions given by the publisher. just to remind you that there a password below the donwload link, its for the unzipping process.
sir,i download the software,but it is in the form of vlc file.
it is a rar file,i can't installed
sir,i download the software,but it is in the form of vlc file.
it is a rar file,i can't installed.pls help me sir
sir,the password below the downloading link is not working.when the time of unzipping,they asked password,when i enter it ,they said it was wrong password.
sir pls give me the correct password
sir pls give the password,without password i can't do anything
sir heip me,give the password