Sims 3 Launcher Freezes(Not Responding)

Closed
ashamer - May 22, 2011 at 04:33 PM
 Jackkk - Oct 16, 2011 at 04:07 AM
Hello,

So I have had this game for awhile now and I have the base game but I downloaded the expansion packs offline and everything was working great. I stopped playing for a month or so and when I went to play the other day I noticed that the Launcher won't let me in. After I click the "play" button it acts like it's loading but then freezes and a sign comes up saying "Sims 3 Not Responding" I have tried everything. Pleassssee help!

Related:

1 response

Hehe, Do not worry I can fix this, same problem and so easy to fix, just turn off your computer then back on then on the homepage click on the bottom left start button and go on computer with the disk in. then double click that little sims picture drive and then you are on the launcher, STOP how you said it freezes so when you have accesed it this way you just click on the play button then just click a few times then it will say unable to connect to EA manager and then it goes onto sims 3! Amazing how I found it out I have been on sims 3 7 times in a row without saying the launcher is not responding :) if u have problems following just reply.

Jack