Ipod touch won't charge or even turn on

Closed
MzIsh - May 25, 2011 at 03:44 AM
Gizmob Posts 2 Registration date Friday May 27, 2011 Status Member Last seen May 27, 2011 - May 27, 2011 at 10:19 AM
Hello, someone please help. All of a sudden, my Ipod won't charge or even turn on. When I plug in the wall charger the light on the charger comes on, but when I insert it into my Ipod the light goes off and it won't charge. I'm a dispatcher who works long boring nights, someone, anyone, please help.

Related:

3 responses

does itunes recognise it
Angie_450 Posts 2 Registration date Friday May 27, 2011 Status Member Last seen May 27, 2011
May 27, 2011 at 10:13 AM
Last time it happens to me I had to send back too apple with the warranty ... Call them to make sure it's not something you can do on you're own espacially if Itunes don't see it!
Gizmob Posts 2 Registration date Friday May 27, 2011 Status Member Last seen May 27, 2011
May 27, 2011 at 10:19 AM
You probaly need to contact the apple store. I thought you was having the same problem I had when my computer didn't recognize my touch and it didn't charge. But what I can suggest leaving it unplugged for q few hours and try again. Still no success? Then try plugging it into a computer/laptop then hold home button for a few seconds then continue to hold home+sleep button for about 20+ seconds and see what happens. That doesn't work then hold home and repeatly press the sleep button. I tried this and my iPod work again. Sorry if it doesn't works for you.