How To retrieve files in flash drive

Closed
fed - May 27, 2011 at 04:17 AM
 wew - Dec 30, 2014 at 08:00 PM
Hello,

plz. can any body help me to retrieve my files on my flash drive..plz. give me an spesific sample..thankz a lot guyz..
Related:

2 responses

Anonymous User
May 27, 2011 at 06:51 AM
Greetings,

Ambucias my friend, I think Fed want to restore deleted files on his flash drive.

Fed, you can retrieve lost files with a recovery tool like Recuva. It will allow you to retrieve your files after a format or a deletion. Here is the link:
https://ccm.net/downloads/security-and-maintenance/5003-recuva/

Regards!
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
May 27, 2011 at 04:58 PM
Dear Bionik

I did not want to wonder into hypothical questions. How lucky he is, he now has both and only possible solutions!

What a team we make!
Anonymous User
May 27, 2011 at 09:46 PM
Yes a good team. I find some name of our team: Bionucias, Ambionik or Bionibucias.

Which one would you like our team called?
but what i can do if the CP is not detecting the SD it self, this is becuase its wp7 memory card any solution to get the data out of that card?
I mean the PC
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
May 27, 2011 at 04:40 AM
Fed,

I don't know what you mean. Why are you have difficulties ?

Anyhow, try this:

click start,
go to RUN click
type cmd then press enter
change the directory.
go to the directory of your flash drive then type ATTRIB -S -H *.* /S /D press enter..
wait for a minute if the directory appear. type exit then open your flash drive
I tried this only after I read another option of formatting the jump drive. Now I've got nothing... so apparently I've just deleted everything? Darn it!
This isnt working for me. One day i try to open my files from my flashdrive and they are either a: not there or b: there, but the info. in it isnt....What do I do?
how to change the directory yrr.. pls say
ulol