Ask a question Report

I can't log into my facebook account [Solved/Closed]

Spiderman - Latest answer on May 20, 2013 08:41PM
My facebook got hacked, and I try to log in to my facebook account. When I log it to my facebook account, it asks me to enter my security code. When it sends the security code for me, I enter it, and it says "You have attempted too many code entries recently. Please try again later." So, I just want to know what is going on, and how to I regain access to my facebook account again.
Thank you
Read more 

moins plus
Hi Spider,

If your Account Has Been Hacked And You Have Access To your Login Email
* Go here:

If your Account Has Been Hacked And Your Login Email Has Been Changed
* Go here:

If Your Account Has Been Hacked and You Don't Have Access To Your Login Email
* Go here:

hemanth- Sep 12, 2012 10:08AM
i couldnt log in my facebook....?plZ heil me!!!!
alissalovesu 1Posts Tuesday February 26, 2013Registration date February 26, 2013 Last seen - Feb 26, 2013 02:51PM
hey i had the same problem and it fixed it right away thank soo much... :)
Shakeel Ahmad- Apr 22, 2013 12:12AM
This helped me to regain the control of my account. Thanx a lot.
karma- May 20, 2013 06:17PM
I still cant get on...keeps telling me I have tried to many times using the reset what?
santa- May 20, 2013 08:41PM
thank youuu!:D
moins plus
If your Account Has Been Hacked And You Have Access To your Login Email
* Go here:

WORKED! Thanks for the tip. I was stuck in a flow of verifications because I made a mistake on the year of my bday during sign-up. This link allowed me to circumvent the bday verification question so I could log in.

moins plus
i am going through the same process and curious how long did it take facebook to solve the issue? i have confirmed everything with them, changing password a few times and confirming by e-mail and phone, and i sent photo ID 2 times... and never heard back, got a message we are solving your issue thank you for your patience. i belong to many business groups and administrate several business pages and the problem is - lost control of everything. people writing me (i see notifications) and added me to some other groups, plus i have no control over my own and my clients pages! it seems there is no human communication with facebook - that is all very frustrating...

i was thinking that partial solution could be making two profiles at the same time and keep one just in case of situation like that. make second profile an admin to all your pages so at least you will be able to access your pages and control them while the issue is being solved (hopefully they do it soon!)

moins plus
@photobabe and Digitalgali,

Unfortunately Facebook made it so that human contact with them is impossible otherwise they would be flooded with requests of all kinds. So everything is automated. There are thousands of new cases daily.

If Facebook has become essential to your survival, I would suggest creating a new account using a different e-mail address and try contacting them from that new account.

You can also try the following three contact urls:

Good Luck

This document entitled « I can't log into my facebook account » from CCM ( is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.