Ask a question Report

Bluetooth Wireless Switch Dell Inspiron M5010 [Solved]

Jenna - Latest answer on Dec 6, 2011 03:40PM
Can someone please help me?
How can I activate my bluetooth switch on Dell Inspiron M5010?
I have looked in lots of places to find this answer, but I'm guessing this laptop isn't as easy as press Fn and F2. That messes with my internet, not bluetooth. Does anyone have any other ideas? I would be extremely grateful for any input, thanks in advance.
Read more 
Answer
+17
moins plus
Hello, yes I have downloaded the driver and during setup, it states I need to activate my bluetooth using wireless switch. I cannot find any switch though! Thanks for the fast help.
Add comment
Answer
+2
moins plus
Never mind, thanks for the help, but I found help on another site while waiting for someone to respond here. Thanks anyways, have a nice day.
bionik 4538Posts Thursday August 19, 2010Registration date April 22, 2015 Last seen - Jun 8, 2011 05:01PM
Thank you for your feedback Jenny.

Best Regards
Kos- Jun 16, 2011 02:58AM
im having the same problem.....any help is much appreciated.....:)
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
If you update the bios from a previouse version to one of the newer versions ( not the latest ) the bluetooth device may no longer load and you wont see It In the device manager.If you update to the latest a12 version , you'll be able to Install the drivers.
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Hi,

Did you install your bluetooth driver first? You need to install it before sharing files through bluetooth. Let me know!
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
hello jenna....from where did u get that information..can u post that website here...im also hving the same problem on how to turn on my bluetooth during bluetooth drivdr installation...ur reply will be of gr8 help...
Add comment
This document entitled « Bluetooth Wireless Switch Dell Inspiron M5010 » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.