Spam on msn

Solved/Closed
Blocked Profile - May 1, 2008 at 01:31 PM
 spammmm - Aug 14, 2010 at 01:49 AM
Hi guys tell me something...how to stop these spam problems on msn??This hecking boring please help me!
Related:

12 responses

You can do it with Adium as well. Don't go into Adium Preferences, instead use to top menu where it says "Adium" next to the apple logo (leftmost side) underneath Preferences you'll see "Privacy Settings", click it and select Allow only contacts on my contact list... done
Does not work by blocking "All Others" I still get spam... hating MS more and more each day.....
Wicked thanks!
elfarah.net......"who did this pic of you" !!!!!!!annoying!!!!!!111
Thanks! This was the first result I checked from google search for 'msn spam'. The quick hint for Adium has saved me from this annoyance.
Same here!
Sorry, that doesn't work for me, either. Spammers keep wanting to add me as their "friend."
I have found that using the "Real" MSN Messanger program to setup the contact settings helps this problem. There you can say only allow people that I have added to send messages.

It would be nice if Adium added these options as well as I was drowning in a sea of pointless pussy messages!

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Oh dear god thank you!
exact response as #7

thanks
My god thanks!!
been looking for that for long time
zefenix Posts 116 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 9, 2009 64
May 2, 2008 at 11:40 AM
lol hey devil skater you are really funny mate , i don't think you should remove msn for such reason lol
Thanks!!!!!!!

I was going bananas with so much SPAM!!!!
Thanks!!! it really worked out fine... i was going nutts! i recieved around 50 messages daily!

Thanks mate!
Again, thank you- obvious option I had overlooked.
thanks so much I should have explored that before finding this.

btw cutie wanna hook up arg!!!!
thank you so much!