How to recover pictures and videos files ?

Closed
maharchand - Jul 10, 2011 at 08:03 AM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - Jul 10, 2011 at 10:30 AM
Hello,

sir, please help me. i will always be greatful to you. some days ago, my computer was full of viruses. system was hanging very quickly. i was not able to work. due to huge viruses, i could not able to install antivirus.then window crash problem occur.then i install new window xp and copy all data of previous window during setup.After completing setup, when i clicked on local disks c,d,e,f. Then the message prompt"do you want to format it now".i was not able to open disks.the property section of all disk was showing 0 size.then i format all local disks.then i used various softwares like "recover my files","easy recovery"and others.but they are not recovering any of the files(like pictures,videos etc..) of previous window.they are only recovering files deleted in new window that is installed recently. i will be thankful to you whole life.my most important pictures and videos were there.i appreciates your effort.please help me sir.what should i do.

thankyou
Related:

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jul 10, 2011 at 10:30 AM
Hello,

Try this 1

Click on the below link and download the application

http://www.powerdatarecovery.com/download/pdr6free.exe

After launching the application, check the check box "I am a home user, please

launch MiniTool Power Data Recovery Free Edition" and then click on "Launch

Power Data Free Edition" button.

Select the option "Damaged Partition Recovery" and follow the instructions.

It will try to recover you data.

Good Luck