Reviews about BlazeVideo HDTV Player

Ze Para Posts 22983 Registration date Monday April 28, 2008 Status Member Last seen July 19, 2012 - Jul 11, 2011 at 04:50 AM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 20, 2019 at 04:23 PM
Click the link below to learn more about the topic in this thread:

https://ccm.net/download/download-17342-blazevideo-hdtv-player

This application requires your pc to have a tv tuner in it! This does not turn your pc into a tv. If you do not have an antenna connected to your pc, this program does nothing!
Ratnendra Ashok Posts 598 Registration date Wednesday November 28, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 4, 2020   4,418
Sep 20, 2019 at 07:12 AM
A TV Tuner software that allows you to watch TV on your computer.
goooooood
Goood
Faiz
One problem I had with this is you cannot change the volume of the player without changing the volume of the whole PC, for example you might want to record something frmo TV in the background and also watch a youtube video, This means you either have sound on both or no sound at all. Was a big problem for me for ages until I found a cure.
What you do is show the advanced panel (down arrow) then select sound (speaker) then advanced. Then you can put the amplify sound level there down to zero, so no sound from the TV, then you can turn the sound up on everything else so you can watch a youtube video without listen to the TV sound as well. So that cured that.
However I find the recorder often fails to save recordings, I think it only saves the last 'chunk' still investigating that one.
Ze Para Posts 22983 Registration date Monday April 28, 2008 Status Member Last seen July 19, 2012
Jul 11, 2011 at 04:50 AM
A full-featured software.