Pc wont boot,turns on/no monitor display

Closed
wagpofafi Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday August 2, 2011 Status Member Last seen August 2, 2011 - Aug 2, 2011 at 07:02 AM
 Anonymous User - Aug 3, 2011 at 01:19 AM
Hello,
I've got a problem with my pc,it turns on but no display and I hope it's not a sign of the mobo going bad. my pc was working fine yesterday, but when i tried to turn it on today,the monitor won't get a signal, the light turns on for the power indicator,but no blinking light that signifies its reading or processing.. All the other components appear to be running fine, all fans spin, and the HDD appears to be running, there's just no display going to the monitor, also the lights on the keyboard also does not show any reaction when i turn it on. I've unplugged and rearranged the RAM, and still nothing. Also, for some reason, I'm completely stumped, and hopefully this isn't a sign of the mobo going bad. Any help would be great appreciated!
Related:

1 response

Anonymous User
Aug 3, 2011 at 01:19 AM
Greetings,

Try to remove your power cord and hold the On button for like 30 seconds to 1 minute and then connect it back and turn on to see if the problem persists.

Good Luck!