Need Drivers for SM Bus Controller

Solved/Closed
Enzo10 - Aug 7, 2011 at 10:55 AM
 Anonymous User - Aug 7, 2011 at 12:42 PM
Hello,

Where can I find the drivers for the SM Bus Controller and the Universal Serial (USB) Controller? Under Device Manager both highlighted with the yellow little lock....NOT WORKING!

The specs of my computer:

Motherboard: Gigabyte H67MA-USB3-B3

Processor: Intel i7 2600k LGA1155

Please let me know if other details are needed.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Related:

1 response

Anonymous User
Aug 7, 2011 at 11:14 AM
Greetings,

All the drivers you need is at Gigabyte official website. Just choose your operating system and download the specific driver:
https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/GA-H67MA-USB3-B3-rev-10#driver

Best Regards!
Bionic, thanks for your prompt reply.
I did that once again just now......still did not work....I also rebooted the computer, however under device manager still indicating that they are not working...yellow lock thing...any other ideas what the problem could be?

In addition to those two items not working, the system indicates that also the Ethernet Controller and the PCI Simple Communication Controller are not working.

Please note that the motherboard as well as all the rest is brand new...less than a month...built the system myself.

Once again thanks in advance for your assistance.
Bionic,

Since last post of few minutes ago, I kept trying and finally I succeeded.....(I had to tell the device where the driver were)...Thanks to your suggestions to download the driver again.

One thing though still indicating not working....is the PCI Simple Communications Controller.

If you have any ideas please let me know.
Thanks
Anonymous User
Aug 7, 2011 at 12:42 PM
Go to the website I gave you, download the chipset driver if it is available and try to install the PCI Simple Communications Controller because sometimes you nedd to install the chipset driver first before any other device work properly.

Good Luck!