My hotmail account has been blocked

Solved/Closed
Haidu - Aug 23, 2011 at 03:18 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Sep 7, 2011 at 04:15 PM
Greetings,
My hotmail account has been blocked and i can't sign in and i tried to follow up any of the instructions at the help center but with nothing new. Any solution steps they ask first to sign in which i can't do.
I have important e-mails and work on it.

Appreciate if you could help me to recover the account .

Thank you.
Related:

2 responses

Anonymous User
Aug 23, 2011 at 05:15 AM
Hi,

Your account has certainly been hacked.

Please follow the procedure given in the following tip and recover your account:

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/email/1375-outlook-account-blocked-and-hacked/#topedit

There is only one way to communicate with Hotmail and that is the way Hotmail has provided to recover accounts and they have not provided means to have direct contact with customer services unless you have a paid account. They have not provided any other solution.

Unfortunately Hotmail is not secured and one should never save data on Hotmail servers without backing it up.

Regards
Thank you bionik for your support.
But i tried the link you sent to me but each step in it need to sign in first and i can't. it gave me error all the time.

Could you suggest another way?

Appreciate your support.
Thanks alot bionik
I tried the link you sent to me BUT it took me to the MSN home page http://egypt.msn.com/?C=EG and i couldn't find the link or icon to follow your steps?could you support me for this.

Thank you.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Sep 4, 2011 at 04:35 PM
Haidu,

Open another account on Msn/Hotmail, you will see a link "as a question" which will take you to a forum. Explain your problem in details and a Hotmail moderator should provide you with an answer within 2 or 3 days.

But, if someone ever reported you for abuse or spamming, you are marooned up the stream without an oar.

Good luck and let me know.
Thank you alot Ambucias for your support, it works from first time.
But I would like to add information here may it help others in future that your steps may need to be done from other device as it didn't work from my device. And it took seconds to return my account back to me.

Again,
Thank you.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Sep 7, 2011 at 04:15 PM
Haidu

You are totally welcome and thank you for your feedback which I appreciate very much.

God speed