Hp pavilion dv4 2140us blank screen

Closed
Ashmeed Posts 5 Registration date Saturday August 27, 2011 Status Member Last seen August 28, 2011 - Aug 27, 2011 at 10:12 PM
 Anonymous User - Aug 28, 2011 at 11:08 AM
Hello, i hav a dv4 and owned it for 1yr or so an i play alot of pc games on it an recently it started to give me blank screen even at the start up.So i thought is was the GPU.I use to hear it boot an when i leave it on for 20mins den shutdown an restart the screen woud show normal.But now i t dont show at ALL...no video tru LCD but it works perfect tru the HDMI or VGA....SIGH.....i dont knw wat to do how to fix it cuz i opened it an cleaned everything an put freash thermal paste on CPU still Hav problem nw.:( an btw 4 u who own HP laptops ..dey stop sellin parts 4 it nw....Anyhow But can u guys help me i really need my laptop to work tru its LCD not VGA or HDMI ..
Related:

1 response

Anonymous User
Aug 28, 2011 at 11:08 AM
Greetings,

Remember ...

Before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, regards, etc... is common practice when you want something especially help!

So re-write your message respecting the politeness charter by using these words and repost your message on the forum.

We trust that you understand.