Title... My Nokia x2-01 didn't delete folder from memory card

Closed
Nickname... Shradha - Sep 2, 2011 at 12:49 AM
 Bryan - Oct 25, 2011 at 02:21 AM
Hello, I was downloading a video in my Nokia x2-01 but before complete download I cancel it because that was wrong video. Now that video is save in my memory card. I tried to delete it but it didn't delete and option said that "Unable to delete "and "file in use by other application can not delete or move". Please help me to delete it . I don't want this video in my mobile.

Hello, I was downloading a video in my Nokia x2-01 but before complete download I cancel it because that was wrong video. Now that video is save in my memory card. I tried to delete it but it didn't delete and option said that "Unable to delete "and "file in use by other application can not delete or move". Please help me to delete it . I don't want this video in my mobile.

1 response

Anonymous User
Sep 2, 2011 at 01:05 AM
switch off and turn on your mobile again.Try deleting it
Nokia x2-01 is one of amazing model of Nokia. If it dint delete folder from memory card you can Connect your mobile with Computer form that you can easily add or remove your folder. It is faster way as I think. http://www.joy2day.com/mobile-world/themes/nokia-themes/nokia-x2-01-themes.php