Keyboard is not typing properly

Closed
shasha - Sep 7, 2011 at 02:12 AM
 nicole - Oct 11, 2014 at 02:32 PM
Hello,
pls. help me with my keyboard,this is what happening
when I press letter W,capslock activates, while when I press E,find command pop-ups and extra letters also appear when I type.pls help me

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Sep 7, 2011 at 04:42 AM
Hi,

Difficult to help you without the complete details on your computer, ie name, brand, laptop or desktop, if the error occurs all the time, etc.

Good luck anyway
hi! its a 2nd hand pc, my mother gave it to me, she bought it 2 years ago, I asked her the receipt but she lost it, so I don't exactly know the specs of it...but I reformatted it last feb., my os is windows xp, acpi uniprocessor pc, the soundcard/lan is built-in.hope that you could still help me pls.
also the problem occurred just recently, when my son played online games, I think he pressed something on the keys that cause a problem, until now I used on-screen keyboard to type something
thanks for you help...i followed your advise and found out that the keyboard is defective, thanks again
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Sep 16, 2011 at 05:30 AM
Thank you for your feedback it's very much appreciated
I have a toshiba satelite P75-A7100 and my keyboard won't type certain letters, it won't space ect.
Think you could maybe help me figure this out. Having to use a usb keyboard and it gets old having to lug an extra board around