Sony walkman nwz-e354 wont connect

Solved/Closed
flarp - Oct 6, 2011 at 07:58 PM
 rajesh - Aug 18, 2014 at 08:39 AM
Hello,

ive had this Walkman for about a few weeks and it has been working fine until now. whne I plug it in to my computer it does absolutely nothing at all my computer is not recognizing it but my usb cable works fine charging other stuff so I know it is not this it must be the device. please help

Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Oct 7, 2011 at 01:58 PM
Hi,

Have you tried it on another computer with same cable?Well for charging it does not require all 4 wires in it only two is needed whereas for data all is required .Try on another pc and give feedback using same cable and using another cable .

Good luck
i tried it on another computer and it still wont work should I just return it?
Blocked Profile
Oct 12, 2011 at 03:16 AM
Hi,

Try another cable and if not then return it they must do needful to repair or give a new one.

Thanks
Try reseting it it sometimes works for me.
thatchicuk...open control panel...select System..then select Hardware..select Device manager...select Universal serial bus controllers..RIGHT click USB mass storage device...select Update Driver...Hardware Update Wizard appears...select Install from a list or specific location click Next...'Please choose your search and installation' options....select.. dont search.I will chose the driver to install...click next..at this point you should see drivers for
USB mass storage device and one called MTP...MTP is the one you want highlight it and install it and hopefully you should be up and running...further than that I can't offer any more assistance...except to say that you need an MTP driver...maybe best to print this ..its easier than it looks on paper..Let me know how you get on.
i tried on other laptop and it is workong fine what might be the problem it is a problem with the laptop help me to solve this issueeeeeeeeeeeeeee
raJan08 Posts 2 Registration date Friday December 6, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 6, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 at 02:38 AM
can you please send me the driver for nwz-b143f device, my device also having same problem

1. not detected by my pc

2. not getting turn on fully, when I turn on, it showing the Walkman Welcome screen only please help me
my sony walkman nwz b142f is not detecting to pc please solve the problem