Ps3 wont locate games online

Closed
Joe - Oct 11, 2011 at 01:29 AM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 11, 2011 at 02:22 AM
Hello, My ps3 internet works fine. I am signed into PSN and can send and receive messages. When I try to play Call of Duty, I am not able to connect with any players though. I can't connect to the matchmaker on MW2, and when I try playing Zombies on black ops, it just searches for a game and never finds a match. I tried playing a BETA on battlefield3 and it kept telling me that I could not connect to the EA servers, or something similar to that. All of the internet works in my house, but both PS3s in my house are having troubles connecting with other users after months of connecting fine. It seems to me that I am having trouble connecting to the games servers, but Im not sure.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 11, 2011 at 02:22 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.