Keyboard Keys Type letters with numbers

Closed
dingway23 Posts 2 Registration date Friday October 14, 2011 Status Member Last seen October 14, 2011 - Oct 14, 2011 at 08:35 AM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 21, 2011 at 05:03 AM
Hello,

when i type some letters on my desktop computer's keyboard it also includes numbers.. like 7 for letter `O', 1 for `L',( vice versa)and ¥ for the spacebar.. that is if the numlock is on.. if its off, after typing each letter, it would go back to the first line and i have to place back the cursor to the end to continue typing..
what can i do?

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 21, 2011 at 05:03 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.