Toshiba L755-5244 won't Start,keeps Rebooting

Solved/Closed
Aldel - Oct 23, 2011 at 04:06 PM
 MH - Apr 6, 2016 at 07:29 PM
Hello, I have a toshiba laptop running on windows 7. For the past few days I was askd to update me compute with some new software. Thus mourning I installed the software rebooted and now it won't start up it just keeps rebooting . I need major help please and thank you. Let me know if you know how to fix this , I've tried everything !!!

Related:

7 responses

Anonymous User
Oct 24, 2011 at 09:55 PM
I you dont have OS DVD try this

Sometimes if you have inbuilt recovery console then

Click on F8 on bootup and select '' repair your computer ''

That should take you to system recovery menu

You can see a command prompt option there,click on it,enter administrator password if needed

Now run following commands one by one and press enter

cd c:\WINDOWS\WinSxS

del pending.xml

Restart your PC
It says unknown source sometimes it says to many parameteres
Tecido Humano
Mar 19, 2013 at 09:02 PM
im havin the same problem exept Im using dual boot> windows 7 and ubuntu, can I just reinstall win 7 ... or is there any bootable live usb tool I can use to fix this?

thanks in advance
unplug, remove battery, restart, you should be good! same problem, just fixed.
Okay thank you all for the help I got it to start, but now I have no drivers and can't get on the internet. Any ideas?
Anonymous User
Oct 25, 2011 at 10:30 PM
How did you solve it?

Did the command finally work?

Download your drivers from here

http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/support/jsp/modelContent.jsp?ct=DL&os=&category=&moid=3025240&rpn=PSK1WU&modelFilter=L755-S5244&selCategory=2756709&selFamily=1073768663

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
Oct 23, 2011 at 11:51 PM
Was this Windows updates?

Please try to boot into Safe Mode

If you can boot into Safe Mode, try to perform a System Restore from Safe Mode.

If you cannot boot into Safe Mode, find a Windows Vista/7 installation disk. Boot into it and select Repair your Computer. Then perform a System Restore from your disk

Good Luck
it currently wont let me boot up into safe mode it goes into a "millenium setup" or somthing like that, but any windows 7/or xp system restore disk will work?
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
Oct 24, 2011 at 09:45 PM
If you have WIN 7 then only a WIN 7 disk will work.
I found a disk when I try to repair the computer no errors are found and a message pops up saying if you have anything plugged into the computer remove it . But nothing is plugged in. Then I tried repairing from an earlier point and it still didn't start ! I have no clue what to do!
i solved by just reinstalling windows] 7
Ceedgevelayo Posts 4 Registration date Saturday December 28, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 28, 2013
Dec 28, 2013 at 08:47 PM
Hello I have the same problem, whens tarting it gets to the points where the windows logo is popping up then suddenly a blu screen flashes I cant even read what is written then after that it says windows recovery error, I tried everything started in safe mode, last know good config and normally. I tried to insert my windows cd and repair computer, it just stops with the background with the cursor moving, wuat do I do please help me
Bad memory or HD