Wireless Connection Problem

Solved/Closed
Valorie - Oct 28, 2011 at 12:35 PM
 Anonymous User - Nov 4, 2011 at 09:48 AM
Hello,

I have my ipod a desktop and a laptop all utilizing the wireless connection from our main computer. Everything was working perfectly until my 3 year old touched some keys on my laptop. Now, my wireless connection shows and works on my ipod and desktop but not on the laptop. I can see other wireless networks just not mine. I called technical support and they say it is my internal wireless card but this doesn't make sense to me because I can see other wireless just not my home wireless. Any ideas, please?

2 responses

Anonymous User
Oct 28, 2011 at 11:39 PM
What is your laptop model?
Thank you so much to everyone that attempted to help me. I feel like such an idiot as the answer was so simple, but in my defense, tech support had no idea either. lol There was a key on the side of my laptop that allowed my daughter to turn my wireless connection off. I happened to be at a funtastick play center and mentioned my problem to the mom next to me and she had had the same problem. Showed me where the button was and OMG I was back in business!!! :) Thank you again for all of your suggestions and support! Hope this has helped somebody else as well. Valorie
Anonymous User
Nov 4, 2011 at 09:48 AM
techsupport LOL

Thanks for letting us know