Windows freezes always from past 2 days

Closed
Shreyas - Oct 29, 2011 at 05:44 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 29, 2011 at 04:15 PM
Hello,

Okay, I have a HP DV6-3043TX running Windows 7 64bit Home Premium, this is the laptop which I bought around last year in November. From last night, I don't know why but it just shut down, I switched it on again & check the battery was at around 12% so probably thats why it shut off but the hitch here is I never got a notification/warning like 'PLEASE PLUG IN YOUR ADAPTER AS BATTERY IS LOW OR ANYTHING'. Ofcourse, I switched it on and its pretty unstable, keeps crashing a lot. Programs don't open specially when I try to open Firefox or Chrome, everything is just stuck and useless & Windows Explorer freezes completely. Despite closing some of the processes via the system manager, it still is unstable. I ran a batter check via HP's Support Assistant software which comes preloaded with all HP laptops & the status was OK. Somebody help guys, this is super annoying. I can't lose any data since all of them are important plus I need my browsers to work properly specially Firefox since a lot of my passwords and bookmarks are saved in around the browser. :/

Another thing I noticed is that the system is rather getting very heated and hot, I was touchisng under the vents.

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Oct 29, 2011 at 04:15 PM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.