Reset toshiba after hard drive crash

Closed
Iceman - Nov 1, 2011 at 07:29 PM
 Blocked Profile - Nov 2, 2011 at 12:35 AM
Hello,

I have a Toshiba L300 and the hard drive crashed... I got myself a new hard drive but since the laptop doesn't come with recovery CDs then I'm stuck with the hidden partition... I managed to get the hidden partition to the new hard drive but I can't seem to get it to recover... I tried holding 0(zero) when booting and nothing happens... I can't use the F8 options as windows is not installed at all on the new hard drive.

Hope someone can help!
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Nov 2, 2011 at 12:35 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.