Ask a question Report

HP laptop won't turn on, was fine last night [Closed]

Frogstomp - Latest answer on Nov 9, 2011 12:36AM
No idea what happened. My laptop was working fine last night. Turned it off properly and then kept it in its bag. Following day, nada. Won't even light up when I connect it to an outlet. Tried the hard reset, tried leaving it plugged without the battery, tried just the battery - still nothing.
Read more 
moins plus

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.

This document entitled « HP laptop won't turn on, was fine last night » from CCM ( is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.