MSN hotmail account blocked how i unblocked

Solved/Closed
Diego Chavez - Nov 21, 2011 at 10:46 AM
 richmen4175 - Jan 20, 2015 at 01:35 PM
Hello,
hello guys I am diego and my got mail was haacked and blocked so I tried to fill al the spaces I could remeber to recover it but stil they wont give back my hotmail. I saw you helped another persosn with the same problem if you could help me please its urgent.

Related:

9 responses

Hello I am Benz , my hotmail e-mail address was hacked and blocked and I need help to unblock so I can read my mail. Please help
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Apr 28, 2012 at 04:05 AM
There are hundreds if not thousands of accounts being blocked because they were hacked and/or used for spamming.Unfortunately Hotmail is not secured and one should never save data on Hotmail servers without backing it up.

Please follow the procedure given in the following tip and recover your account:

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/email/1375-outlook-account-blocked-and-hacked/#topedit

You can also contact Hotmail support:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/hotmail?auth=1

It may take from 24 hours to two weeks before you get an answer.

If the above solution does not work, your account is lost forever.

Sorry but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Regards
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Nov 21, 2011 at 04:15 PM
Greetings

Here is how you might solve the issue. This is the very last resort that worked for many others.

Open a brand new MSN/Hotmail account. On the main page, top right corner you will see a link "Ask a question", click on it and it will take you to a forum. Explain the situation in detail. A Hotmail moderator should give you the solution within 24 to 48 hours.

Good luck and please let me know
i did all and changed my passwor
Hello,
my hot mail was blocked so I tried to I could not know about alternative ID and password. I could remeber to recover it but stil they wont give back my hotmail. I saw you helped another persosn with the same problem if you could help me please its urgent.
commenthHelp me my is blocking I cnt open befor I chenge my poss. But now I dont remember plz help me
Feb 12, 2014 at 04:41 PM
@Axmed

Please explain: "I chenge my poss" those are words I don't know the meaning of.
Dear sir.. can help me find back my hotmail password..i knw my password..but im wrong type many time.. my hotmail is block..now im also lose my phone number ..i cant find back my hotmail ...help
Jun 27, 2012 at 04:33 AM
Try this 1

Go to www.hotmail.com --> Click on "Can't access your account?" --> Select

"I forgot my password" --> Click on "Reset your password" --> Enter your

blocked hotmail ID --> Enter the given Captcha --> Select "Customer support" -->

Then below that you will be getting an option "Customer support", click on it -->

Enter your working E-mail ID and follow the instructions.

Note : No Need of filling "Billing Information"

Good Luck

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
I FOUND THE SOLUTION!!!!!!!!
It took me a few days to figure it out, but I finally broke the system!!

I too was frustrated with the stupid way microsoft handles this whole blocked situation. So here's what I did (you will need to have submitted at somepoint an alternative email):

Once you click on "can't access my account", choose "I think someone else is using my microsoft account".
You will be asked why you think this is so - just choose other and move on.
Now you will be asked to provide your hotmail ID (email address) and fill in the "captcha" textbox. Then you will be asked to confirm your alternate email address - they will send a code.
Once you fill in the code you will be asked to beef up your security with other crap. You may also need to provide yet another alternate email address - I know it's stupid.
Finish the process and your account will no longer be blocked!

Good luck!
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
Nov 21, 2011 at 04:15 PM
Jul 4, 2012 at 04:54 AM
Try this 1

Go to www.hotmail.com --> Click on "Can't access your account?" --> Select

"I forgot my password" --> Click on "Reset your password" --> Enter your

blocked hotmail ID --> Enter the given Captcha --> Select "Customer support" -->

Then below that you will be getting an option "Customer support", click on it -->

Enter your working E-mail ID and follow the instructions.

Note : No Need of filling "Billing Information"

Good Luck

P.S. Thanks to Jack4rall for this solution.
Blocked Profile
Jul 4, 2012 at 06:51 AM
good!
iv done all those things even get a new code on my phone have a spare email from my yahoo conected two my hotmail with my photo two on both acounts and I get the new code can reset my pass word then I get in and told some one else is still useing my acount im tryed all opsions that I can see exsept custemer soport 3 days now plz help and 5 new pass words still same blocked after new pass words I only use my computer no one elses tryed new brozers and filed out the form with every think still nothing my bank stuff is on there two any idears
Jul 16, 2014 at 06:23 AM
Thank you justagirl