Fake iPhone how to remove games

Solved/Closed
sohrab - Dec 17, 2011 at 08:22 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Dec 17, 2011 at 04:18 PM
Hello,

Hello, bandaid here.
I recently acquired a fake iPhone from China with many applications (games, etc) in Chinese characters. Not Chinese myself I understand nothing of what these applications are actually for. Worse, they take up all the space in the memory card. I want to delete all the applications in Chinese so I can copy music, ebooks, audiobooks, etc. into the fake iPhone. I hooked the phone to the computer and deleted some folders manually but the Chinese applications are still there. I tried pressing hard onto the screen, which made all the icons wiggle/dance but there are no "x" marks for me to press on so I could delete them.
I don't know what kind of phone model was used for the fake iPhone I have. Suffice it to say that it looks very much like the real iPhone 3G. I just want to free A LOT OF SPACE. I currently have only 360KB left.
360KB?!?!?!?!
Please, help!

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Dec 17, 2011 at 04:18 PM
Hello,

With you phone model, I sorry to say, they have made it so that games cannot be deleted.

Regards