When i system restore my screen goes black???

Closed
kingkush - Dec 20, 2011 at 06:04 AM
 spooj - Feb 24, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Hello
can some one please help me when I system restore my screen goes black is this papoes to happen please thank you

Related:

3 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Dec 20, 2011 at 06:13 AM
Your Majesty KingKush,

Yes, it is normal for your screen to go back when you do a full restore while your operating system is rebuilding itself.

But, if after the restore it remains black, then you have a problem.

I assume you see a cursor.

Try this:

press control alt delete and select task manager. under Applications select "new task" type in explorer and press enter. you should see your background image and the taskbar as well as your icons.
thanks do you no how long it should take please and thank you
press control alt delete and select task manager. under Applications select "new task" type in explorer and press enter. you should see your background image and the taskbar as well as your icons it gust takes me to libraries
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Dec 20, 2011 at 04:02 PM
kingkush

Restoring should not take that long and you should see the progress on on the screen. My solution should be instant.

You have Windows 7, to open task manager

*Open Task Manager by right-clicking the taskbar, and then clicking Start Task Manager.
End task on any other instances of explorer in processes first the try