Built-in mic not working after formatting

Closed
Sidra - Dec 26, 2011 at 05:06 PM
 Blocked Profile - Dec 27, 2011 at 12:05 AM
Hello,

my built-in mic is not picking ne sound after i formatted my pc from windows vista to windows 7...my laptop is asus f6v...i tried downloading audio drivers from the site n ran the setup.exe file n then restarted but stil nthg happend. plus i think the drivers i got were not of windows 7 but i got it frm the official site...but it says 'vista' as the name of the folders inside the zip file. although the setup.exe file was not inside the vista folder but outside it.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Dec 27, 2011 at 12:05 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.