Bowling scores

Closed
worthingto3 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday January 26, 2012 Status Member Last seen January 26, 2012 - Jan 26, 2012 at 03:56 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 26, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Hello,

I've created a spreadsheet (Excel) that calculates scores, handicaps, points won and lost. what i am tryin to do... i have the bowlers scratch scores in D4, E4, F4. i have if he won his point in D17 E17 F17. what i am trying to do is make D4 text green if he won red if he lost and grey if he tied. can i change just the text or does the whole cell have to be colored. Sorry not too familiar with conditional formatting. any and all help is appreciated.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jan 26, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.