Ask a question Report

Unable to format my fat32 pendrive [Solved/Closed]

sushantsrane 13Posts Saturday February 4, 2012Registration date August 3, 2013 Last seen - Latest answer on Aug 6, 2013 01:06PM
Hey friends plz help me as i"m facing a problem in formatting my kingstone fat32 pendrive of 16 gb Which i will to use to format computer using XP as operating system
Read more 

moins plus

Please make sure that you pendrive is not write protected, refer to the link below:

You can try to using a tool like HP format tool. here is the link:

Good Luck!

If this solution does not work, follow these steps:

1-Click on Start

2-Right click on my computer

3-Click on manage then click on storage

4-Click on disk management

5-Right click on your device and select add letters and path, a window will pop up then click on Add then select an alphabet different of C and click on Ok.

If the solutions above don't work, that mean your drive is certainly corrupted and it can't be repaired. Think to a buy a new one.

krishna- May 1, 2013 04:06AM
Good info also read:
How to Recover hidden files and folders without software:
deepak- Jul 11, 2013 10:20AM
ya the last method works for me, thanxx for sharing this helpful info.
thanxx again
Allanlee- Aug 1, 2013 04:49PM
Bionik u so Profesional~^^ Thanks Bro~
sushantsrane 13Posts Saturday February 4, 2012Registration date August 3, 2013 Last seen - Aug 3, 2013 12:45AM
Hey All u friend ..... it was good expirence i cant belive that method i used for formatting my pendrive could be useful to so many buddy... now i recoverd my password so ill again try to pst more and more like this kind of stuff............. and planing to start Blogger !!!!!!1 got get same response there tooo
rizzu- Aug 6, 2013 01:06PM
thanks to a lot i love u lat thank u so much
This document entitled « Unable to format my fat32 pendrive » from CCM ( is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.