Hp pen drive is not detecting

Solved/Closed
chirag - Mar 17, 2012 at 10:51 AM
 Ram - Oct 3, 2015 at 10:10 AM
Hello, sir my hp pen drive is not detecting due to fall from my hand and I just took my all data from computer cut & paste can you help me how to recover my data rather from pen drive or from computer. it is really imp for me pls........... anything that you can do for me that will be helpful to me. any software is not work in case of this.

Related:

1 response

venu619 Posts 36 Registration date Thursday December 24, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 18, 2015 14
Mar 18, 2012 at 05:06 AM
I 2 had this sort of issue before but the HP pen drive didn't fall from my hand, instead, I plugged the pen drive and removed off without ejecting it and hence drivers gone. This sort of problem frequently occurs in Win XP as it did occur in my case also.

Since you need the data in the pendrive very badly, I suggest you go to HP service center and contact them. They can extract the data from the chip.
thanks sir for your advise I am very much thankful to you for this.
I 2 had this sort of issue before but the HP pen drive didn't fall from my hand, instead, I plugged the pen drive and removed off without ejecting it and hence drivers gone. This sort of problem frequently occurs in Win XP as it did occur in my case also.

Since you need the data in the pendrive very badly, I suggest you go to HP service center and contact them. They can extract the data from the chip.