Reviews about Windows 7 Starter Background Changer

raees - Mar 23, 2012 at 01:53 AM
Elena Keracheva Posts 1152 Registration date Wednesday November 4, 2020 Status Member Last seen October 28, 2021   - Jan 7, 2021 at 04:40 AM
Click the link below to learn more about the topic in this thread:

https://ccm.net/download/download-18086-windows-7-starter-background-changer

Elena Keracheva Posts 1152 Registration date Wednesday November 4, 2020 Status Member Last seen October 28, 2021   900
Jan 7, 2021 at 04:40 AM
It seems that this software is no longer supported by the publisher.
thanks
greats
perfect... i like it :) recommendet !!!!
Works perfect, thanks
good and it comes HD
Jumnaster Posts 1 Registration date Saturday January 17, 2015 Status Member Last seen January 17, 2015
Jan 17, 2015 at 10:48 PM
khan like it
good
awsm vry nice
I downloaded Starter Background Changer yesterday and it's terrible! When I installed it the instructions made little sense as your man's English is terrible. Then it deleted all the files and folders on my desktop! Lost all my shortcuts and important work documents. I had to restart my computer to have the wallpaper I chose. Then today when I turned it on again it was gone! I reset the wallpaper and it didn't work, I just had a black screen. The program itself looks decent but then there's no button to confirm your choice of wallpaper, and when you look again it's full of weird spelling mistakes (like "brownse" instead of "browse").
I uninstalled it this morning and downloaded Oceanis which works great, it's quick and straightforward. I restarted my computer. Turned it on and off a few times and my wallpaper is still here! Hurray!
Sum up: Don't bother with Starter Background Changer it's an absolute waste of time and not safe.
its good
super
Nice
it works real good...
not bad
nice
very very nice.