Please email me Vista LEXBCES.EXE

Closed
Dion - Feb 5, 2009 at 03:26 AM
 mukut - Aug 7, 2009 at 08:15 AM
Hello,

I seem to have lost an individual file that I really need. It's called LEXBCES.EXE and is normally in the windows/system32 directory.

I suspect it got trashed when we failed to install and Lexmark printer properly. We've since dumped that and have bought a Brother. This install fails because the printer spoller is not running. A look through the dependancies shows me that the LEXBCES.EXE file is not running and actually missing.

The Toshiba notebook I'm using didn't come with a Vista disk as it was pre-installed. I don't know how else to get this file!!! Please, if you have a copy, would you emai it to me at:

dion.bright@azuratec.com.au
AND
dion.bright@optusnet.com.au

Thanks,

Dion
Related:

2 responses

madconbeg Posts 11 Registration date Thursday September 11, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 12, 2009 1
Feb 5, 2009 at 05:05 AM
hi,
try this link, i guess that it will be helpful to you:
https://www.file.net/process/lexbces.exe.html
Thanks for the link. It told me a lot about the file and all the other people who hate it ... but i still need a copy. Lexmark don't seem to offer individual file downloads and I don't have the knowledge to extract it from their big printer driver files etc.

Do you have this file on your PC? Is it as simple as that or is the exact version critical.

Thanks
Please also send me at mukut@gimmemoremail.com