PC take long time for start up help ?

Solved/Closed
claude2020 Posts 5 Registration date Friday May 4, 2012 Status Member Last seen May 12, 2012 - Updated on Nov 29, 2018 at 05:16 AM
 rehman - Mar 3, 2018 at 10:22 AM
Hello,

I have a problem while I switch on my pc it takes long time for start up this problem was started when I uninstalled avg in my pc after uninstall avg when I restarted my pc it started that problem.

Please help me, it takes 3minutes for start up!!
Thanks!
Related:

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Updated on Nov 29, 2018 at 05:15 AM
Hello,
  • 1) When you switch ON your computer, start tapping the "F8" key to get "Windows Advanced Options"( if boot menu appears, press "Esc" key and keep tapping the F8 key)
  • 2) Select the option "Safe Mode" and press Enter
  • 3) Click on Start --> In search box, type --> msconfig and press Enter. "System Configuration Utility" will be opened. Click on the "Startup" tab --> Click on the button "Disable all"
  • 4) Now click on "Services" tab --> Check the checkbox "Hide All Microsoft Services". Then click on "Disable All". Click on "OK" button and restart your PC.
  • 5) Log into your window normally and if a window appears regarding the changes that you have made, check the checkbox "Don't show this message or launch the System Configuration Utility when Windows start" and click on OK.

If you have successfully started your windows normally then follow the step 3 and enable your startup items one by one and restarting your laptop.

Disable the unnecessary startup items.

Good Luck
thanks thanks a lot let's do it !!
it works!!!!