Excel 2003 VBA-transferring selected data

Closed
VirtualInsanity - May 16, 2012 at 04:25 PM
 Blocked Profile - May 17, 2012 at 08:54 AM
Hello,

I want to create a macro that will take a record (a row (or rows)) that I've already selected into a new sheet (I'll call this spreadsheet Archive) . The only catch is the Archive sheet will only have some of the headers that the original sheet has i.e. I only want to copy certain details not the whole row, so I'm wondering how to get it to look at the headings and only copy the data across that matches the headings on the Archive spreadsheet. Removing the records from the original spreadsheet in the process.

1 response

Blocked Profile
May 17, 2012 at 08:54 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.