Try these steps in order:
1) Remove laptop battery and power adapter.
2) Press power button for about 10 seconds.
3) Remove CMOS battery and press power button for about 10 seconds.
4) Plug in power adapter and start laptop.
5) Turn off laptop, replace CMOS battery (test it with voltmeter to make sure it is still has 3V), and turn on laptop.
6) See if the password is cleared.
7) If not, try to boot up to BIOS without the HDD in the laptop. Most HDD lock password security is on the actual HDD, not the BIOS (setup).
8) If password is on the HDD, then just replace HDD.