Win xp sp3 Uppears blue screen

Closed
chanmaris - May 23, 2012 at 01:29 PM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - May 25, 2012 at 04:46 PM
hi gdpm!
i run win xp! problem is it's keeps restarting and uppears a blue screen?
can anyone help?thnk you so much in advance! god bless
Related:

2 responses

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
May 23, 2012 at 01:54 PM
Hello,

Try this 1

1) When you switch ON your computer, start tapping the "F8" key to get

"Windows Advanced Options"( if boot menu appears, press "Esc" key and

keep tapping the F8 key)

2) Select the option "Last Known good configuration".

If the problem still exists then follow the step 1 and select the option "Safe

mode". Let me know if you are able to boot into safe mode.

If you are not able to boot into the safe mode also then let me know the error

code as indicated in the below hyperlink "Blue screen"

Bluescreen

Check your RAM also, even bad RAM will result in bluescreen problem.

Good Luck
hi again my screen stop restarting your advice really worked@ thank you somuch for your help! but i hve another problem , the blue screen appears 4 times it says:

if this is the firstime you've seen this stop error screen,restart your computer.if this screen appears again.follow these steps>

check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed.if this is a new installation ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need.

if problems continue ,dissable or remove any new newly installed hardware or software.Dissable BIOS memory options such as cashing or shadowing.if u need to use safe mode to remove or dissable components,restart your computer.press F8 to select ADVANCED STARup options,and then select safe mode>

Techinical information:
*** Stop:0x000000 D1 (0x00000004,0x00000002,0x00000001,0xF839A095)
*** i9Stor.Sys-Address F839A095 base at F8387000,DateStamp 434d5ede

i followed this step but i dont know how to dissable bios memory ?could you help me to solve this ?thnk you once again@
Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
May 25, 2012 at 04:46 PM
Hello,
Try this 1
Go to C:\Windows and look for a "minidump" folder --> Zip that folder and upload it to the site https://authentification.site and paste the download URL.
Good Luck
tnx so much for your quick reply! i will do that now..brb.
hi again I follow your advice: i selected" the LAST Known Good Configuration" and i did it. for now im going to wait and see if the blue screen will uppear again?i will let you know sir! i hope it will work this time after a month to find the answer: thank you so much ! appreciated