Transfer songs to Iphone fr unsynched itunes

Solved/Closed
d - Jul 4, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jul 5, 2012 at 04:28 AM
Hello,
I have a new iphone and wanted to transfer things from one of my laptops to it, problem was this iphone was synced to my other laptop. You know the deal, you can't add songs to it unless you allow itunes to erase all other things or even more complicated solutions. Well, I opened itunes and went to my movies window. (actually so far I have only transferred small movies, not songs but am thinking both will work) I selected a movie and CTRL clicked and dragged down to "copy". Then I clicked on the movies list on my ipod and didn't even have to highlight anything..I just tried the command + V command. Voila. It pasted them to the itunes on my 'unsynched' iphone. (dragging to the window would not work, I'm sure we've all tried that"...it's a no loss situation since you're really just copying and pasting, with no risk of erasing or losing anything. Good luck and ha ha to Apple. I JUST TRIED THIS WITH SONGS IN MP3 FORMAT and it works. highlight a song, CTRL click and drag down to "copy"...open the window of songs on your iphone and hit paste. It will paste where it wants to, in other words alphabetical order, and you have to add it to an existing playlist of whatever, but it works and there's no risk of loss. I have not tried multiple copy and paste yet...also if you want a special playlist you have to go back to the other computer with the itunes your iphone is synced to and format a playlist of whatever there. However, you gotta love the simplicity of this. LOL

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Jul 5, 2012 at 04:28 AM
Thank you