A specific website not loading properly.

Solved/Closed
BlackMetalAPOEL Posts 2 Registration date Sunday September 30, 2012 Status Member Last seen September 30, 2012 - Sep 30, 2012 at 02:34 PM
BlackMetalAPOEL Posts 2 Registration date Sunday September 30, 2012 Status Member Last seen September 30, 2012 - Sep 30, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Hello,

I am a frequent visitor on a website which hosts in-web card games (not a gambling official site). There are 3 types of games all based in the same script and java. As of last night I can access the 2 games with the webpage loading probably but for the other game, the page wont load properly, images are not appearing and it looks more like it was written on a notepad hehe. Now I have tried cleaning cache and cookies for browser, java control panel and adobe flash player but still problem persists. I have even restarted the modem, nothing. I can only think that my ip has been banned in which case I have to tamper with the router since I am a wi-fi user and I am not experienced at all with routers. the websites name is http://www.gamesfair.com/games/lobby What should I do? change MAC address or throw the router in the dustbin? Any help will be much appreciated

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Sep 30, 2012 at 03:42 PM
Hello,

There is nothing you can do. The page is not working for me or anybody else on different machines. Only the Webmaster can repair it.

Regards
BlackMetalAPOEL Posts 2 Registration date Sunday September 30, 2012 Status Member Last seen September 30, 2012
Sep 30, 2012 at 10:35 PM
For me it works until the lobby but when i press the link for the first game, it loads it without any images and i can not enter any queue for the game. anyways thank you for your time