Please help me change the language of my Dell laptop to english [Solved]

Ask a question Bless Talata 1Posts Tuesday October 9, 2012Registration date October 9, 2012 Last seen - Last answered on Oct 20, 2016 at 11:30 PM by edwin
Hello,
Please how can I change the language of my dell laptop from german to english? Thanks
See more 
Helpful
+13
moins plus
Hi Bless Talata,

If you want to change the language that Windows uses in wizards, dialog boxes, menus, Help and Support topics, and other items in the user interface, follow the steps below:

1. Open Regional and Language Options by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking Regional and Language Options.
2. Click the Keyboards and Languages tab.
3. Under Display language, choose Englisg from the list, and then click OK.

Please reply if you have any further questions.

NP- Sep 10, 2014 at 10:20 AM
English is not an option on my list
Ambucias 38643Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus February 25, 2017 Last seen - Sep 10, 2014 at 05:09 PM
I bet it is!
nilofar- Jan 31, 2015 at 03:48 AM
i need to change mine from chinese to english.. I know chinese a bit but when I click OK nothing happens.. and yeah I even tried restarting it..
Emmanuel- Dec 25, 2015 at 08:32 AM
I did as instructed. I even formatted the laptop. Its still in German.

I ordered it from amazon Germany. Its in German. I was able to change it to English. Unfortunately it updated itself everything came back to german . I tried changing it under region and language. Not working.

What shall I do?
edwin- Oct 20, 2016 at 11:30 PM
but english is not list therre?
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?