I don't receive or sent message via my Email!

Closed
The---Queen Posts 5 Registration date Thursday October 11, 2012 Status Member Last seen October 11, 2012 - Oct 11, 2012 at 05:32 AM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Oct 17, 2012 at 08:10 AM
Hello everyone,

It's my E-mail, I could log into it and I don't have any problem with that, the problem is only with receiving E-mails so sending them. I needed an Email and my friends told me that they sent the Emails but they got (Failed messages) and of course I didn't receive these Emails.
Could you please help me?
Thank you

Related:

4 responses

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Oct 11, 2012 at 06:30 AM
Hi The---Queen,

A little bit clarification on this issue will help me understand the situation better. Are you using an Email Client such as Microsoft Outlook, Windows Live etc. or you are trying to send the emails via Webmail Services such as Yahoo, Gmail, etc.?

Please do write back to us.

The---Queen Posts 5 Registration date Thursday October 11, 2012 Status Member Last seen October 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 at 09:52 AM
Hey Zohaib! Thank you

I tried to send Emails to friends, their emails end with @hotmail.com

When I log into Twitter I get this message "Is your email address active? We've tried to send emails to *********@9.cn but they are not getting delivered.
Please update your email settings or try sending a message again to your current address.
".
The---Queen Posts 5 Registration date Thursday October 11, 2012 Status Member Last seen October 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 at 06:49 AM
Hey Zohaib!
My Email Ends with @9.cn

I tried to send Emails to friends, their emails end with @hotmail.com

When I log into Twitter I get this message "Is your email address active? We've tried to send emails to *********@9.cn but they are not getting delivered.
Please update your email settings or try sending a message again to your current address.
".
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Oct 12, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Hi The---Queen,

It looks like the there is a problem with the domain of the email address (i.e., @9.cn) that you have registered with. If you have a different email id try using that. For all popular webmail services such as Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail etc. this problem will not happen.

Do reply with results.

Oct 12, 2012 at 11:04 PM
I didn't regist by using that Email. Could you please clarify what you mean? I do have an email @hotmail.com
Oct 15, 2012 at 09:53 AM
Hi The---Queen,

I am sorry for the delayed response. In my previous post I referred about the domain of the email. Which means, when an email is being sent to an email address which ends in @9.cn most of the common webmail services will not be able to locate this email address. This is the reason why you don't receive a response from any of your friends to this email id. Also when you register with social networking sites such as Twitter, Twitter tries to send a confirmation email to the email address that is provided at the time of registering. If the confirmation email is not sent you will receive the message; "Please update your email settings or try sending a message again to your current address". You have mentioned that you already have a Hotmail id; I recommend use this email id and see if you can get a response from your friends to this email id.

Please reply if you have any further questions.
Oct 15, 2012 at 12:51 PM
I can't change the Email address on Twitter or forums because they'd confirm it by sending an Email.
Yes I could receive Emails via @hotmail.com
But How can I solve the problem with @9.cn
Oct 17, 2012 at 08:10 AM
Hi The---Queen,

You can use the below link to find information on how to change your email address in Twitter, also this page has link to the settings page for your Twitter account where you update your email address and other settings:

https://support.twitter.com/articles/15356-how-to-change-your-email-address

Use your Hotmail or any other email account and see if it works.

Do reply with results.