I need help in retrieving my permanently deleted fb account [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question t!gress 1Posts Thursday October 25, 2012Registration date October 25, 2012 Last seen - Last answered on May 13, 2015 at 07:39 PM
Hello, I was hacked earlier this year and my fb account was permanently deleted. I contacted fb but they keep sending me an automated response stating that they could not recover the account. I only have an expired link that was once my facebook profile. Can anyone assist me? thanks.
See more 
Helpful
+48
moins plus
Hi

If you account was permently deleted it's no longer on the Facebook server and cannot be recovered, it was erased.
audie- Nov 4, 2013 at 08:21 PM
my name is audrianna hubbert I cant get back on my facebook will u please help me someone changed my password and email thanks
Traci- May 13, 2015 at 07:39 PM
Just curious.... If I was a criminal and the police wanted to see my OLD Facebook account that is permanently deleted, I'll bet my life on it that it could be reactivated so they could see it. Isn't there any hacker out there that can tell me how to honestly get my REAL Facebook account back?????? I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG! I STUPIDLY PERMANENTLY DELETED MY OLD FB ACCT AND THEY WON'T LET ME MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT. They want REAL profiles, but they're forcing me to make a fake account! Duhhhhhhh, those f'n idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't tell me my account is permanently deleted, and then turn around when I try to make another account and tell me that my email is already being used. What idiot programmed this SHIT????????????????????????????????
Helpful
+38
moins plus
Hi, I permanently deleted my facebook account but account and my details are appearing to other users and I can't login so that I can delete them. Please help me.

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?