Can not view folders on my removable flash [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question fred - Last answered on Oct 19, 2012 at 11:21 PM by jamesfly
Hello,
I'm facing a problem of viewing folders on my flash disk, but the flash space is showing that it is occupied
See more 
Helpful
+121
plus moins
well, here is the solution you would like, press shift key and insert the flush drive at the same time, keep shift key down for 10 seconds, don't try to open removable drive in any or when you see a open drive dialog box, then open win rar, win zip or any other file browsers but not windows explorer , also you can use ACDC image viewer , then try to find 'autorun.inf' open it, now you can read between lines starting from, OPEN= blah/blah/blah.exe or com, now you can reach to the virus stored on this location, well you are there, delete those files and folder including autorun.inf, ok, now you are safe to open your drive normally, if you still cant open , try using above software to copy your files, some times you can not copy all folders directly into your HD, so one way is to open folder stored into your flush drive then copy its files into your HD, after copying all the files format your flush drive, now you are done,
Was this answer helpful?  
Ananth- Oct 19, 2012 at 08:27 AM
It worked for me... Great ... Thanks ..
Helpful
+32
plus moins
Hallo there,

I need help to view my folders on my removable flush disk the files can be seen and open on a Mac computer but fails on the other system.

I appreciate all your help soon.

Charles
Helpful
+20
plus moins
try setting your folder options to show hidden.
Raed- May 5, 2010 at 05:09 AM
thxxx alot. .. helped
morfarm- Jun 24, 2010 at 03:52 PM
Thanx helped alot
Adeel- Jun 26, 2010 at 09:46 PM
thanks it really worked !!!
Smith- Sep 12, 2010 at 01:46 PM
@ Shujaat Khan: Thanks for the tip, it worked!
Helpful
plus moins
contact with hardware engineer and get the solution.

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?