How to connect samsung corby s3650 to pc

Closed
chand_786 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday November 17, 2012 Status Member Last seen November 17, 2012 - Nov 17, 2012 at 02:24 PM
 sam - Feb 6, 2014 at 03:58 AM
Hello,
All Dears,

i have some problem to connect my samsung corby s3650 to pc suit 7. when I use mass storage option then my cell is properly connected. but when I use pc suit connection mode then my cell is not connect with PC suit. plz tell me the right solution. my mobile data is v.imp, I need to backup.

Related:

2 responses

ecarg569 Posts 3 Registration date Thursday November 22, 2012 Status Member Last seen November 22, 2012 1
Nov 22, 2012 at 05:42 AM
Use the Mass storage, that is what I used with my Samsung. Then search for mobile device in my computer and you can enter your mobile files through there. If you are desperate to use the PC suit then try a different connection type - cable/bluetooth. If it still doesn't work the PC suit may not be compatible as there are different ones for different mobs.
whenever I connect my samsung corby s3650 to usb cable than only mass storage option is open on my pc , when use option pc suite than mobile phone give instruction as usb connect, remove the cable & pc did not connected to mobile what to do. pc suit install my pc