Ask a question Report

Device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected [Solved]

AmandaClaude 2Posts Thursday December 13, 2012Registration date December 13, 2012 Last seen - Latest answer on Oct 21, 2013 09:00AM
When trying to download music from my computer onto my keeps saying " the device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected" Does anyone know what to do with this? Just got the ipod and can;t get any music on it. :(
Read more 
moins plus
You should try to uninstall iTunes and then download and install the latest version!
Add comment
moins plus
Thanks alot!! It worked right away! :)
Jeff 17951Posts lundi 15 février 1999Registration date ModeratorStatus November 17, 2015 Last seen - Dec 14, 2012 05:51PM
You're very welcome ;)
kthsbbym- Feb 12, 2013 09:17AM
im getting the same thing and i completely uninstalled in and reinstalled and still getting the same error
Thatguy- Oct 21, 2013 09:00AM
Just had the same problem with mine, all i did was unlock my phone. Worked for me so hope it works for you!!!
Add comment
This document entitled « Device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected » from CCM ( is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.