How can i get a toshiba recovery CD

Solved/Closed
Pishyali Posts 2 Registration date Friday February 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen February 14, 2009 - Feb 14, 2009 at 01:06 AM
 yiyoyoya - Dec 4, 2012 at 07:54 PM
Hi, I own a Toshiba Satellite a105-S2141 And I cant turn the computer on any more it goes to this blue screen .... but thats not the problem ive gotten that b4 and the Recovery Disk Fixed it
Basically
I lost the Cd, Well I didnt my mom did
And I really need this computer back
Ive gone to
http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/...

And tried to look... well I couldnt find it so can any one tell me Real ways to acutally get a recovery Disk? WITH OUT PAYING MONEY OR GOING ANY WHERE like some where from on line or w/e
Related:

11 responses

Try this:

1. Turn the computer on, uplug the adaptor.
2. Leave the adaptor unplugged until the PC power light goes off.
3. Turn the computer on again a couple of time to make certain the battery is depleted.
4. Plug in the power adaptor.
5. Reboot (POR)
6 GOOD LUCK.

BYW...........THE REAL ANSWER IS TO HAVE A WINDOWS OS CD. WE ALL HAVE HEARTBURN WITH MICROSOFT THOUGH........
Hi, guys I got a big problem here with my laptop. I try to recovery it but when I on the half way of recovering my little bro go and press the power buttom. And I try to reopen my laptop it say some file missing and there is an error. it need my administrator cd / installation cd but I dont have it. how can I recovery it?
Astral Archangel
Jun 15, 2010 at 06:45 PM
JUst repeat the same Recovery process.
Turn off your computer and hold 0, then turn it back on while holding it for 10 seconds and it should go to the recovery thing again, I had an error as well but it looks like its working, good luck :)