Need to reset computer to factory settings please help

Closed
patty151920 Posts 1 Registration date Friday January 25, 2013 Status Member Last seen January 25, 2013 - Jan 25, 2013 at 04:11 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jan 25, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Hello,
So I need help as to how to set my gateway with windows xp 2 factory settings. I have no disc it was given to kids... All the sites i've found told me to go to start all programs and gateway however this doesn't exist on my menu all it is is books that come up on how to use the darn computer. I tried alt and f10 it did nothing. Desperately seeking help its a fast computer however I cant see videos. It says I need adrob or something i tried to download it and no luck. So whatever was done to this i have no idea. I've never had a computer that doesn't have the adrobe already on it, or that u couldn't download it. It needs wiped back to the start... My kids cant get on pbs or the sites they like because it wont show n e videos. I apoligize about talking in circles, I tried to keep it simple but the problem isn't simple.. lol.. sorry and if you could help i'd really appriciate it.. Also itwont let me go to certian sites that could help me, keeps blocking them. I also cant download the most current norton or windows explorer thats how i ended up on firefox. thank you patty

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
Jan 25, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Try www.Adobe.com for your download.

You probably want Flash.
Good Luck